Kodi for iOS
In today’s time when the only means of some recreation are about watching our favorite entertainment serial or movie, there is a growing demand for the development of such applications and softwares that provide access to better entertainment and possess better features too. One such software is Kodi, let us look at it in more detail.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is online video streaming software that helps in getting access to various kinds of video content that is available over internet. This software has been working since 2002 and lately the XBMC Foundation, which worked for providing this service, named it as Kodi.
So if we talk about the very basic functions of Kodi then it function just like any other online video streaming applications. It tends to provide us with contents such as videos, movies, series, web shows, and music. It is also compatible with almost all the operating systems that are available.
This software is developed with its own interface as well that is super simple and attractive to use. Also it can easily work with the local and network storage devices.
Let us look at some of the eminent features of this software and also know about the benefits it provides to us in terms of providing entertainment:
- If we talk about the kind of content Kodi can support and play then there is no end to that list. It plays music, videos, movies ,web shows, your personal gallery and a lot more. It can very easily play the songs and music of various formats such as MP3, AAC and OGG. Also the software is smart enough as it tends to form a playlist of your favorite and most played songs and helps you with the customization. It also helps you to tag different tracks in order to merge them and form a playlist of your own.
- This app also seems to work well with the TV shows. It tends to help using saving and storing our favorite TV program and save it for future viewing. Also it provides us with the whole description of the actors and the plot of the programs which makes it more customized and user friendly.
- Also if you really want to go through your old pictures that you saved on your phone or any other device and hit the nostalgia, then Kodi is the best app to serve this purpose for us. We can easily import our pictures to the software and create our personal library and play our pictures like a slide show.
- This app is basically developed to support and run on Android, iOS, Linux. macOS, Windows and Raspberry Pi. This means that we can use it over any device without worrying much about the operating system as it is very compatible. Also it would help us in accessing various types of contents very easily and effectively.
- Another very important feature for us is that Kodi has the potentials of replacing the cable box that most of the people have today in their homes. We can perform almost all the functions using this software such as saving the content, TV shows and playing our personal saved data and contents as well. There is only one thing that is lacking that it does not provide any content or videos out of the box so if you tend to look for the on-demand function then Kodi can’t help with that.
- Another every important feature of Kodi is that it comes with various add-ons that can be attached and added to the main software in order to enhance the overall experience of the users and also to add more to the initial or basic features of the application. The add-ons basically are extra third party application that helps in adding more variety to the original software. There are applications that stream podcasts over Kodi such as Apple iTunes, and many others. For more variety of video content there are channels like Bravo, ABC Family and DIY Network.
- Kodi is definitely a legal software and there are no doubts to it. It is one of the most adaptable and fluid software as it tends to allows its users to use it as they want to and also help in customizing our entertainment.
How to Install Kodi on IOS?
Below we’ve shared the step for installing Kodi on iOS:
Step 1- For now, we will be using a third-party App Store, Apple Valley, for downloading Kodi.
Step 2- You have to download AppValley from the Internet which you can find easily. (Below we’ve given the link of AppValley)
Step 3- After that, a profile downloaded notice will pop up on your screen. You will have to close it.
Step 4- Then go to the settings of your IOS device, and you will be able to see a profile downloaded on the screen.
Step 5- After that, tap on the downloaded profile, and from there you can install AppValley on your device.
Step 6- Then launch AppValley from your home screen.
Step 7- Once you do that, you can then search for Kodi on AppValley.
Step 8- You will be given the option to download Kodi, click on the download button and wait for it to install on your device.
Step 9- Once it’s done, you can then go to the settings of your IOS device and then tap on the general option and go to profile and device management.
Step 10- After that, you will have to tap on enterprise app End prompt will come up asking you to trust. Tap on the trust button.
Step 11- And there you go, you are now ready to use this app and can launch this from your home screen.
Kodi is very effective and important software and has a lot of essential features to offer that make our lives easier and makes entertainment more accessible for all of us. Hope you’ve successfully installed Kodi on iOS without any problem. If you still face any problem, you can ask us via the comment section given below.